Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[Moved] How to get basic knowledge in electrical and electronics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

chalapathi

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am an arts group graduate. But I have so much interest in electrical and electronics subject. how can I get / gather subject knowledge in electrical and electronics at least basic level.

Regards.
Chalapathi

yes you can get basic knowledge of Electronics from floyed basic electronics book. it is quite simple book and will give you the basic knowledge of electrical and electronics circuits. Google it out.

I book I likea is the Millman/Grabel. I started with this one but maybe is a bit complicated just for starting, take a look in google for a basic one.

You should have a look at

Recommendations for Practical Analog Electronics Books

The first 2 resources that are linked there - the free e-book allaboutcircuits (Lessons in Electric Circuits) by Kuphaldt and the videos by Fiegenbaum - are very easy introductions.

Some of the other resources that are mentioned there (like The Art of Electronics or the Analog Devices notes) are very nice too, but not so good if you are completely new to electronics. But you might want to take a look at them later.

Status
Not open for further replies.