Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] [MOVED]How to fix the receiver unit of this radio?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If possibe try to lift the L15 from the junction of D1 andD8 and connectto antenna externally. At this stage perhaps other signals might interfere, but wanted signals can be checked for sensitivity. If there is improvement, then we can think that the antenna filter section is giving trouble.

Reactions: yo2550

yo2550

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Problem solved: I replaced D8, and Q6 then sensitivity came back to normal comparing to another radio.
BS. I also replaced D13, D7, and D1 because I'm not sure whether I burned them with soldering iron after I removed them off the board for testing.
Thanks all you guys.

- - - Updated - - -

I lost R11 (560 ohm)when I removed D1. I should be stick to the soldering iron and I can't find it now.

Can I use a carbon film resistor instead of SMD resistor on the board?

Good work. Pat yourself on the back.

For replacing R11, an ordinary resistor should be just as good as surface mount.

- - - Updated - - -

Good work. Pat yourself on the back.

For replacing R11, an ordinary resistor should be just as good as surface mount.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back