Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[Moved] How to edit previously posted replies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neyolight

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi

I would like to change some details of the replies I have posted in some of my posts. I cannot find "edit" option anymore.

Is it possible to go back and change some details of previous posts?

Cheers

---------- Post added at 09:58 ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 ----------

Is "edit post" only available for freshly posted replies?

I think the edit button used to be shown for a long time after the post date but I'm not sure if something has changed.
I guess only Gulson can tell us the current duration setting for the edit button.

Alex

Hi

I would like to change some details of the replies I have posted in some of my posts. I cannot find "edit" option anymore.

Is it possible to go back and change some details of previous posts?

Cheers

---------- Post added at 09:58 ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 ----------

Is "edit post" only available for freshly posted replies?

If you change some your post, and others reply on your post, this will change complete meaning of this posts.

Sorry but you can not edit posts older than 7 days. You can report your post or write to any moderator for edit post.

Sorry but you can not edit posts older than 7 days. You can report your post or write to any moderator for edit post.

How I can edit my post that is younger than 7 days?

Status
Not open for further replies.