Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[moved] how to calculate a push-pull amplifier with transistors

Status
Not open for further replies.

larry_walker

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi guys,

I have a very stupid question, the kind only a beginner could ask (sorry for wasting your time).
Believe you me, if I had found this kind of information on Google, I wouldn't bother you.

I want to learn how to calculate an amplifier form a data-sheet.
Could someone point me to some useful documentation?

For an example, I would like to learn how to calculate an old-fashioned amplifier, made with a pair of S8550-S8050 transistors (data-sheet easy to find on Alldatasheet or Unisonic - I do not copy-paste the links, because it is against the rules of the forum).

Please teach me how to calculate the resistors and the capacitors within a "classical push-pull" amplifier, using the data-sheet.
THANK YOU in advance.

Best regards.

It is fine to post links to datasheets. Usually the most frequent reminder which moderators write is to post an image as an Edaboard attachment.

We realize there are webpages which it is better to link to, because they are simply too large to create as an attachment.

Forum policy also asks that posted links be a one-click navigation, rather than a file-sharing site. Also to a free access site, and not to promote one's own blog or business.

You need at least 3 transistors to make a push-pull amplifier, not just two transistors. The first transistor provides voltage gain and inverts so that negative feedback can be added.
You need to learn about transistors to design a simple audio amplifier. Here is a simple transistor amplifier that uses common American transistors, not your oriental transistors:

Attachments

• simple amplifier again.PNG
    simple amplifier again.PNG
    26.2 KB · Views: 146

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back