Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[Moved] How can i Increase op-amp out put?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mzm.mohsen

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello my friends
what's up body?
How can i Increase op-amp out put?
for example about 50 volt.
regards

Hello Dear MzM
It is simple , but depends on the frequency of operation .
Is it DC signal or kind of AC signal ?
And how much current do you need ?
Best Wishes
Goldsmith

You can increase the opamp output by designing the proper gain into the circuit; however, your choice of opamp will result in the output voltage clipping due to power supplies. For example, in if you have a power supply with a supply level of +/-15 volts, then your output voltage will have to live between these levels. The actual values are actually a little lower in magnitude ... it is actually more like +/-13V.

You might have to search for opamps with these higher voltage levels. Post your requirements and maybe I can come up with something. As it stands now, your request is very vague ... need more details.

Best regards,
v_c

Dear v_c
Hi
As i know , it is possible to increase the out put voltage of op amp , if it is AC , and with high frequency , with a simple butter worth filter and with improper value of zeta . if it is low frequency ,(audio) , with a class AB amp , such as push pull (with transformer ) or if it is DC with some simple transistor . so what is your idea about things that i told ?

Respectfully
Goldsmith

Status
Not open for further replies.