Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[MOVED] How can I build a Inverter Circuit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

milan.rajik

Banned
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
How can I build a Inverter circuit for this module?

**broken link removed**

Last edited by a moderator:

Re: How can I build a Inverter Circuit?

I found the circuits at eBay. I will post it soon. It has 5 to 6 circuits.

Edit: Here are the documents. They are in Chinese. I don't understand Chinese and they are PDF files. It will be helpful if someone can translate these to English.

I also found this. They are selling Bare Power Board.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Fre...er-Board-PCB-bare-board-eg801/1329445476.html

Somebody please translate the documents to English so that the Inverter can be built.

Attachments

• egs.rar
    4.8 MB · Views: 179
Last edited:

Here are the documents. They are in Chinese. I don't understand Chinese and they are PDF files. It will be helpful if someone can translate these to English

You can select entire datasheet content and apply it into some text translator such as this one, yielding an unformatted result, but enough comprehensive.

+++

I translated it but it is highly unformatted and hence difficult to read. If somebody from china can translate the EGP1000W_manual_20110509.pdf it will be helpful. I need it to build the Inverter. I have ordered the Bare Power PCB and received the EGS002 driver board today. I want to know what components I have to use on the PCB and where on PCB as mentioned in the mentioned PDF.

I also used google translate frequently and I think it translate quite well.

Hers is a paragraph I took from one of the pdf files and translate it. The translated text is quite understandable. Well not 100% of course .

EGS002 是一款专门用于单相纯正弦波逆变器的驱动板。采用单相纯正弦波逆变器专用芯片EG8010 为控
制芯片,驱动芯片采用IR2110S。驱动板上集成了电压、电流、温度保护功能,LED 告警显示功能及风扇控
制功能,并可通过跳线设置50/60Hz 输出,软启动功能及死区大小。EGS002 为EGS001 改进版,兼容原本的
EGS001 接口,在原有的电路上增加了驱动电平闭锁功能,大大增强了板子的抗干扰能力。并增加了液晶显
示接口,方便用户使用芯片自带的显示功能。

translate to

EGS002 driver board is a dedicated single-phase pure sine wave inverter. Single-phase pure sine wave inverter is controlled ASIC EG8010 System chip, driver chip IR2110S.

Driver board integrates with voltage, current, temperature protection, LED alarm display and fan control System functions, and can be set via jumpers 50/60Hz output, soft-start function and the size of the dead zone.

EGS002 is an improved version of EGS001, and it is compatible with the original EGS001 interface on the original circuit has added the drive level locking function, which greatly enhances the board's anti-interference capability. And added the liquid crystal display connection. Making interfacing to LCD display chip more user-friendly.

Allen

I need translation for the pdf which contains circuit for EGS002. The document mentions which component goes where on the Bare Power PCB. I need just that part so that I can put the right component into the right place on the Power PCB. I have mentioned the document in my previous post. It contains one circuit which works with EGS002.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back