Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[Moved] Help Repairing a circuit board PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.

hamez89

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello I have a projector I got it second hand it had a small board soldered to a few points but it was done bad and fell off, I need help identifying a chip that i think may be problematic. I looked for schematics for the main board and even tried to search for a replacement board but was unsuccessful. I called a Authorized repair shop and they never called me back. I've done months of searching with no avail. The projector blinks the different lights green, red, orange.(The lights are Power, Lamp, Temp) Sometimes there solid but never power on. Before this other small board fell off it would turn on but it had recently started to turn off after about 20 minutes like it was over heating. The image would blur as well before it would shutdown.If anyone know where I could locate a part for this please guide me in the right direction. Any options will be greatly appreciated.

The projector is a Sharp DLP XG-F210X, The chip which was solder to was labeled as follows:

AHCT08
BC38406
Un606
36A

Re: Help Repairing a circuit board PLEASE

74AHCT08 quad 2 input AND gate.

Keith

Re: Help Repairing a circuit board PLEASE

Hey thanks I found 74HCT08 quad 2 input AND gate on google will that work????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back