Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[Moved] Free Web-Based EDA - online simulations

Status
Not open for further replies.

edale

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
The other day, I was encouraged by my friends to use a Chinese EDA tool which is called EasyEDA. It is provided as a web service. I have to say it’s the best EDA tool I’ve ever used. Here I’ll introduce some features and advantages I have found.

At first, it can be used on many common browsers. As a online software, EasyEDA can be used on Chrome,Firefox,Opera and so on . It is really convenient. You can just open it on a website, so you don’t need to download and install the tool .What’s more, there is almost no delay when I open it , the speed is amazing!! I am really shocked by that!
图片1.png

Secondly, you can make real-time scripts wherever. If you registered this site, you can load your written script file directly from the client at any time, and just continue to edit your design. Wow, doesn’t EasyEDA indeed increase a lot of convenience?

Thirdly , the help menu lists a series of Q&A added with pictures and instructions. If you are a new comer, don’t worry, the help menu will teach you how to use the tool step by step. It seems so easy to operate a new software, right?
图片2.png

What’s more, the selected elements on the right of the menu bar is very clear,which makes the operation more convenient. The components library and encapsulation library built in the tool itself is relatively rich, and it’s enough to do some basic design.
图片3.png

图片4.png
Finally, I have to say , the EasyEDA tool saves a lot of time and energy. When you finish a schematic drawing, just log in, and the website will display the results of simulation operation. When logging , you can also choose your own QQ or Google account as an EasyEDA account directly instead of creating a new one.

There are so many exciting features in this website that i can’t tell you all. Just try it yourselves and explore the pleasure! :-D

[moved] How to make Electronic Simulation Online?

I have been looking for a EDA tool which do not need to install on my desktop for a long time. Because I often work on different places, it would have much trouble when I use another computer . Then I thought if with online EDA tools, there is nothing to worry about.

Recently, my friends introduces me a powerful web-based EDA tool---EasyEDA.
1.png
I have tried it online,it is just what I need.However,As a noviciate on EasyEDA,I am not very clear with its operations.:???:So,Is there someone can help me?
How to make Electronic on EasyEDA?Thanks:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back