Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[Moved] Fluke 105 Scopemeter LCD problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

wdemery38

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have Fluke 105 that I purchased in 96 or so. I haven't used it in years because I lost the battery pack charger. I recently got a charger and charge the new battery pack. The unit turns on but the LCD is dark and I can not read any of the display. By tilting the unit up or down, I can make out the wording on the display. When I punch various buttons the display changes so it appears all of the functions are working and the display is defective. Does anyone know where I can get the display board or how to verify it is defective?

Wild

NOrmally these are CFL tubes 2~3mm diameter. Digikey stocks many lengths. When they wear out they consume excess current then the HV converter shuts off. So its either item. trace the CFL wire pair.

Newer ones will be LED backlight. open it up and find out which type you have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back