Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[Moved] Biasing or supply voltage selection

Status
Not open for further replies.

labonnah_deep

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I want to know that if I am using CMOS 130nm process to design an IC then what should be the biasing voltage? Is it fixed to 1.2 V or I can select my one to get my desired output voltage. Upto which voltage level I can choose?

Re: [Moved] supply voltage selection

... CMOS 130nm process ... what should be the biasing voltage? Is it fixed to 1.2 V or I can select my one to get my desired output voltage. Upto which voltage level I can choose?

Standard core supply (not: biasing) voltage is 1.2V ; depending on your circuit you may go down to 0.8V or so. Some processes optionally offer additional MOSFET devices for 2.5 or 3.3V operation, using longer than min. length transistors, usually used for I/O circuitry.

Reactions: pes68

pes68

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back