Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[Moved] Arm7 lpc2148 microcontroller

Status
Not open for further replies.

SINDHURI

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Good Morning one and all,

In ARM7 LPC2148 Microcontroller there are two ports: port 0 and port1. In port 0 there are pins from p0.0 to p0.31 and in port 1 there are pins from p1.16 to p1.31.

Now my question is that in port 0, pins p0.24, p0.26 and p0.27 and also in port 1, pins p1.0 to p1.15 are not available in ARM7 LPC2148 Micro controller. What is the reason? Please any body can help me to know the answer for this question.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Arm7 lpc2148 microcontroller

I am not aware ARM series in detail but in many controller such pin limitation present. This may available in their nest series or new incoming version. Due to this port pin or ADC channel also limited for some chip, while upper series this all pin available. It may be due to limited resource multiplexing in small size chip to reduce cost of IC & wafer.

Good Morning one and all,

In ARM7 LPC2148 Microcontroller there are two ports: port 0 and port1. In port 0 there are pins from p0.0 to p0.31 and in port 1 there are pins from p1.16 to p1.31.

Now my question is that in port 0, pins p0.24, p0.26 and p0.27 and also in port 1, pins p1.0 to p1.15 are not available in ARM7 LPC2148 Micro controller. What is the reason? Please any body can help me to know the answer for this question.

Thanks in advance.

See my friend not only for this processor alone , for any processor there is limit for port pin registers.
some ports have all registers available, some ports may be available but no registers available, some ports might have few registers.

For that you have to check the Pin configuration module in the data sheet available in the processor manufacturing website.

for example search for LPC2149 datasheet you can get its relative information.
In LPC2149 you dont have access to p0.24, p0.26 and so on. Once you get through the description you can know some functionalites work for some particular pins.

https://www.keil.com/dd/docs/datashts/philips/lpc2141_42_44_46_48.pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.