Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[moved] A 60 Seconds Stop Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

goygfamily

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi everyone, I was required to build a stop watch that would count up to 60 and then go back to 0 and start counting again. Also i had to make 2 switches one for the start/stop button another for the reset button. I have completed both the mod 60 and the start and stop button and it is working in multisim. I cant seem to get the reset button to work, when activated it is suppose to clear the counter to 00 and stay there till the start/stop button is activated. I used a mod 10 and mod 6 counter to make the mod 60 counter and also the start/stop switch and the clock is put into the and gate and connected to the clock of the 7493 to make the start/stop switch. thanks

Sounds like your reset button should also work as a stop button. Please post your schematic so we can suggest how it can be modified.

Brian.

Do we need to assume ourselves that you have used 555 timer ic in astable mode and you have used BCD counter and the 7 segment display to display the timervalue?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back