Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Move and rename .resx file

Status
Not open for further replies.

nsw1216

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,

I am new in programming Visual C++ for creating a windows form using Visual Studio 2010. I found a sample of a form with window's interface but while try to rename or move all the files in that sample project into my desired project, it comes an error while i am debugging the software.

The error is
An unhandled exception of type 'System.Resources.MissingManifestResourceException' occurred in mscorlib.dll

Additional information: Could not find any resources appropriate for the specified culture or the neutral culture. Make sure "BuildingMonitoringSystem.Main.resources" was correctly embedded or linked into assembly "Building Monitoring System" at compile time, or that all the satellite assemblies required are loadable and fully signed.

Anybody can tell me why this error is occurred yet i have changed all the project's name to my desired project's name ?

Please guide me through this error.
Your Guidance and advice is much appreciated.
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back