Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Motorized potentiometer

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobAinscough

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I searched and found this thread but it was too terribly useful and old (2012).

I'm looking for a motorized potentiometer and/or slider (similar to those used in Audio mixing consoles). I haven't found anything "manufactured" so I'm guessing this is not a common component, I've seen some custom motorized pots/faders that seem a little too "experimental" for my needs.

Is there anything available on the market? I wonder where Mackie USB Midi Surface sources their motorized faders? For the projects I'm working on, motorized pots would definitely be a "stand out" in the crowd.

Cheers, Rob.

Hi,

ALPS is another facturer.
But an internet search brings a lot of results.

Klaus

Thanks for the link, interesting modification ... unfortunately the price of the servo is around $13 which is more expensive than the ALPS option from Mouser.com

Cheers, Rob.

Rob I am used to paying for small servos $2, the link was just to show a possible
solution. I think a pot + a small servo would do. Don't bother with hack.

But then off the shelf, be done with it, worth some money.

Regards, Dana.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back