Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

MOSRA Ageing simulator, no change in delta_Vth due to only HCI (relmode = 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Negneg

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I'm working with MOSRA HSpice to measure the threshold voltage variations due to ageing. I'm working with 32nm tech node, and running results for both BTI and HCI. The problem is when I set the relmode to 1, which is HCI only, the results for delta_Vth is ZERO! That is no change (no ageing) for the transistors because of HCI! However, I'm getting results for BTI. Is there anything specific (rather than relmode) to set for only HCI results?

Thanks,
Negar

Perhaps the HCI aspect lacks proper model parameterization?

I might not set all the parameters, but the default settings like hk and hn should at least give some values, which doesn't!
+uk=0.5 un=0.25 uotde=1 hk = 0.5 hn=0.5
Any specific parameter I'm missing that will make HCI start working?

I might not set all the parameters, but the default settings like hk and hn should at least give some values, which doesn't!
+uk=0.5 un=0.25 uotde=1 hk = 0.5 hn=0.5
Any specific parameter I'm missing that will make HCI start working?

I found the parameters that will start HCI simulations. However, I dunno what values to use for them!
thci0 is to be set to sth rather than Zero, so HCI starts working. Then changing the value of any of the 'tdce', 'tdii' or 'tdle' will change the HCI simulation result.

Hi,

I'm working with MOSRA HSpice to measure the threshold voltage variations due to ageing. I'm working with 32nm tech node, and running results for both BTI and HCI. The problem is when I set the relmode to 1, which is HCI only, the results for delta_Vth is ZERO! That is no change (no ageing) for the transistors because of HCI! However, I'm getting results for BTI. Is there anything specific (rather than relmode) to set for only HCI results?

Thanks,
Negar

Hi Negar,

I am also using the same technology and want to run similar analysis on 32/28nm FDSOI and was wondering if you have come up with a solution?

I'm starting to work with MOSRA and have no experience on how to use it. Is it a free tool?

Last edited by a moderator:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back