Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

monte carlo simulation problem in cadence adexl

Status
Not open for further replies.

sh.z

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi, I'm running a monte carlo analysis in cadence IC614 with tsmc180 tech file.
I want to evaluate the response of circuit to variation in mismatch between two rphpoly resistor and I used the rpp1opro-mis model in schematic view, then ran a typical tran simulation in ADE to be sure of true behavior of circuit. To do a MC analysis I opened a ADEXL view of circuit and ran a MC sim. But after finishing the simulation I see no variation in output transient signal for 500 different run of MC. It seems the simulator doesn't make any changes in mismatch parameters and a unique waveform is just repeated for 500 times.
I'll be glad if anybody can help me.
Thanks in advabce.

I think you should show your test setup schematic and simulation control file to get help.

the following page contains my simulation profile and setting pages...
https://obrazki.elektroda.pl/1755538300_1469629204.png

That's not what I suggested, and isn't helpful, sorry. First you should check your mismatch model files if they exist, and if so, if they are included (path!).

If all this applies, you should really show your test setup schematic and simulation control file, I think.

It looks like you are making MC simulation with a normal lib.scs. You should add the Monte-Carlo lib.scs file to Model Files.

You can add the mc.lib.scs file as a new corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back