Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Monte carlo simulation issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

samisilicon

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I am running MC simulations on a simple single MOSFET common source amplifier. Fig 1 shows my MC analysis setup. I am getting variations in both the AC and Transient simulations (Fig 2). But I am not getting histograms for my outputs. Even after precessing the tab for "Post Processing operations for monte carlo" and opening the histogram window (Fig 3), the output for which I need to have histogram is missing. Instead in this window there are variables I am not familiar with like the first one 'aclv_h_ags', I mean what kind of process parameter is it. I am even struggling to find this parameter in PDK model file.

I have tried many things like checking all tabs in 'ADE XL Plotting/Printing Options' window. ( 'Set up Plotting Options' tab. ). Help me!

1.png2.png3.png

Status
Not open for further replies.