Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Monte carlo simulation in Cadence

Status
Not open for further replies.

ksooryakrishna1

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I want to do the Monte carlo simulation to see the effect RLC variations of the circuit on the output delay. I dont know how to write the script files and in which location they are available. Can any one give the complete information to do the montecarlo simulation from the basics in Cadence. Even I have tried using cadence user manual and I was not able to do.
Thanking you

ksooryakrishna1 said:
... I have tried using cadence user manual
Which one? The PDF below contains very much detailed info about MC simulation.

Thank u for sending the document. I have gone through it and I was not able to do what I wanted to do. I wanted to see the effect of R(resistance) and Inductance(L) on my circuit on the delay behaviour. Also I would like to draw a histogram plot with delay verses resistance value. Can I know how to do this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back