Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Monte Carlo simulation Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacralo

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am doing a Monte Carlo simulation of a circuit and I am getting an error. Can someone tell me what is causing this error. Screenshot of the error

Attachments

• Screenshot.png
    Screenshot.png
    152.3 KB · Views: 90

Hi

To me it doesnt look that you are doing a monte carlo simulation: you can see this in the toolbar "Single Run, Sweeps and Corners". This should be Monte Carlo Analysis

Then on the error you are getting, it seems you are having a network/server error. Are you running the job locally?

Hi

To me it doesnt look that you are doing a monte carlo simulation: you can see this in the toolbar "Single Run, Sweeps and Corners". This should be Monte Carlo Analysis

Then on the error you are getting, it seems you are having a network/server error. Are you running the job locally?

Sorry, I was doing the corner analysis. Yes, I am running the simulations locally.

Hi

did you try to close Cadence and reopen it? nothing changes?
I personally did encounter a lot of errors with adexl, but never this one in particular

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back