Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Monte Carlo in Analog Artist

Status
Not open for further replies.

wuwoze

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
artist analog monte carlo

I can run the Monte Carlo in Cadence Analog Artist for 1000 times.

But I can only view the first 496, 497, or 500 (yeah, random) wave forms. The rest of the results cannot be viewed. When I check the psf folder, all the simulation results, until 1000th run, are inside. But I just cannot view the rest of the simulation results in wave form tools Wavescan and AWD.

Do you guys what to do?

Thanks.
wuwoze

wavescan monte carlo

I encountered other problem relating to wavescan. The wavefore which can not be loaded completely in wavescan can be loaded by waveview from sandwork.
You can try other waveform viewer such as waveview.

monte carlo in analog artist

wuwoze said:
I can run the Monte Carlo in Cadence Analog Artist for 1000 times.

But I can only view the first 496, 497, or 500 (yeah, random) wave forms. The rest of the results cannot be viewed. When I check the psf folder, all the simulation results, until 1000th run, are inside. But I just cannot view the rest of the simulation results in wave form tools Wavescan and AWD.

Do you guys what to do?

Thanks.
wuwoze

pls enable the "Save Data Between Runs to Allow Family Plots" in the analysis setup, good luck!~

Re: monte carlo in analog artist

pls enable the "Save Data Between Runs to Allow Family Plots" in the analysis setup, good luck!~

I have the same problem. Even I could see the 100 run data file in the directory, however, it couldn't show up in the wavescan tools.

It is not the quesiton of enable the above option. The problem is wavescan could not find or get the other data files in the same directory.

Status
Not open for further replies.