Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

modulation strategy based on levels for an asymmetric cascaded multilevel inverter

Status
Not open for further replies.

javisco

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi everybody, im new at this forum, sorry for my english, ive been trying to find information about how to generate the patters to commutate a asymmetric cascaded 7 level inverter exponent two and implement it in the PSIM software with modulation strategy based on carriers and a reference, since the inverter has to generate 7 levels it need 6 carriers, thats true for a simmetric cascaded multilevel inverter, for an ACMLI do i need six carriers too?...i don´t understan exactly the relationship between switching states and the reference signal compared with the carriers based on levels....

weel, how can i simulate an asymmetric cascaded 7 level inverter in PSIM software?? has someone simulated that configuration?

again sorry for my english...jejej

thanks a lot...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back