Not open for further replies.

mImoto

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,

I would like to make an application for sending information from a PC to a remote (more or less) place with a wireless module. My intention is to use the rs232+comercial modem+433 wireless module. I have seen something similar. I don´t know much about modems so I would like to know how should I connect the modem to the wireless transmiter. I would appreciate any doc, link, etc about modems interfacing and how to connect them with a wirelles radio module.

thanks a lot,

mimoto

hi,do it this way:
1:convert the 232 signal to digital sigal use a chip such as MAX232,maybe you need a cpu to controll the other signals;
2:mudulate the signal with FM,fsk,msk or ther methods,input the mudulated signal to a rf transformer to sent out;
now many chips can do this easily.if your data rate is not too high,it will be very easy.try these site for useful infomations:
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
and many company have chips familar,but you did not notice what you need.hope this can help you.

here is another complete project for RF transceiver modem

**broken link removed**

its a Innovation first controller clone

enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…