Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Modelsim error when loading design

Status
Not open for further replies.

mhamed

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
modelsim error??

Dear All
i am working with modelsim 5.8, i have written my verilog codes and modelsim can compile all of them. but when i want to load my top module after loading all modules it writes
#Error loading design
why?? what can i do??? i really couldn't solve it.
thanks?

modelsim error??

what "top module"? just netlist or with testbench?

Re: modelsim error??

nobody can tell you whats causing the error without looking at your top level module. please show your code. only then we will be able to help u

modelsim error??

Hi,
Please give a clear picture of error. Also you can copy paste the error in google and search, you will get some solution.

Best Regards,

Re: modelsim error??

may be ur design is not currently loaded in ?work ?directory.tale a snapshot of ur modelsim screen using control printscreen and paste it in paint and send as an attachment

modelsim error??

All modules must be loadede in work library.Please check for it . There may be other reasons for error.Butyou need to send code first

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back