Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Modeling Printed IFA Antenna

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulHolland

Advanced Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi, Who can give me some one-to-one PM support in using CST ?. I have a two frequency (900 - 1800MHz) antenna that I would like to model and optimize but I am new to CST.

Last edited:

Why you don't want to discuss it here? Maybe other have similar problems? Describe your problem in detail, or what is unclear to you.

Why you don't want to discuss it here? Maybe other have similar problems? Describe your problem in detail, or what is unclear to you.

No problem. I would like to have a clear understanding of how to use the program. I know all about antenna's but not about this program. The video's they have on how to use it are very unclear and not made for new people.

Ok, tell us what you have done so far in cst with your antennas, your setup, and maybe a pic.

Tell me the steps to model a GP antenna for example and use optimizer to tune it automatically to its max performance.

Honestly, I don't know how much you know and what you have done so far in CST.
1. You import your design or draw it on yourself.
2. Define materials, background, frequency and so on.
3. Define your sweep parameter and perform simulation.

I know, quite unspecific help, but it will fill a lot of space to explain in detail each step.

I attached some tutorial for cst, maybe it helps to clarify first issues.

Attachments

• CST_APPLICATION NOTE__ANTENNA.pdf
    1,015.7 KB · Views: 84
  • Getting Started.pdf
    6.2 MB · Views: 357

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back