Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Modeling of Sigma Delta ADC in Simulink

Status
Not open for further replies.

meghna

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,
I am designing a second order continuous time sigma delta modulator having one bit quantizer. I am modeling it in simulink to see STF and NTF. When parasitic caps are also included in the system, it becomes a fourth order system. Somehow, I am not getting the correct STF (Signal Transfer Function) at higher frequencies (near Fs/2) when it is fourth order.

Can somebody tell me how to model high order polynomials accurately in Simulink.

Thanks & Regards
Meghna

meghna said:
Hi,
I am designing a second order continuous time sigma delta modulator having one bit quantizer. I am modeling it in simulink to see STF and NTF. When parasitic caps are also included in the system, it becomes a fourth order system. Somehow, I am not getting the correct STF (Signal Transfer Function) at higher frequencies (near Fs/2) when it is fourth order.

Can somebody tell me how to model high order polynomials accurately in Simulink.

Thanks & Regards
Meghna

You can go to matlab web to download the ADC model

Status
Not open for further replies.