Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

model file for floating gate MOSFEt

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaibhavchhaya

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i want a model file for floating gate mosfet for my thesis work
so pls smone send me a link frm where i can download

and i know abt ltspice using schemetic circuit where we can include the model file using (.include command) so pls pls pls help me for that

If the foundry could provide this model for you, pls turn for help to the foundry.

But it's not always possible to obtain this model because it's not widely used as normal MOSFET.

When we were doing research on designing Floating Gate Memory Circuitry, we fail to obtain the model from SMIC or GSMC, so we constructed our own large signal model(no need for small signal model of floating gate MOSFET for memory design), even though coarsely, to simulate the Programming, Soft-Programming and Erasing Effect. If the foundry fail to support you, I suggest you do like us.

I hope it's helpful.

If it is normal MOS with gate floating, you should use normal MOS model. I see normal MOS is used as floating gate device for EEPROM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back