Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Mobile Wimax Standards

Status
Not open for further replies.

sourour

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear All

I have a revision of the IEEE 802.16e-2005 standard (for mobile Wimax) which I downloaded for the IEEE Explore website. This revision has tons of editorial notes inside it, referring to the previous revision IEEE 802.16-2004. It always refers to added or deleted section with respect to the previous revision.

Does any one know of a "clean" revision of the IEEE 802.16e (mobile WiMAX) standard without the editorial notes and with all corrections and amendments already incorporated into the document:?:?

I appreciate you help

Dear ,

802.16e is based on 802.16d so do its documentation. About .16e there are no final or any draft version yet release from the WiMAX forum or IEEE yet. the documents which are available for .16e is based & edited version of .16d.

If you need any further help regarding .16e tel me .... i will help u out accordingly.

Have Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back