Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

mobile switch using microcontroller

Status
Not open for further replies.
sms activated switch circuit

me also standing by to look at the progress/code

sms controller circuit diagram

dear friends

has some one written code for any 8051 family ic to send n receive SMS .? and operate a relay...

tnaks in advance.

--Rony

parsing sms text in picbasic

Guys i need help here!
I'm working on Final year project for this year, my project is using a mobile phone just as a Modem to send and receive SMS control by the PC, and the PIC microcontroller is use to control the house system by respond to what the message is detected.
The PIC microcontroller with be connect to PC by through serial port.

At this moment i don;t know what type of phone should i use and what type of program should i wear on this project!
The mobile phone i have at this moment is Iphone 1G,Nokia E65,Sonic ericcson k700 and w850.
The program i search in web related to this topic is ActiveXpert sms/mms toolkit and SMS client.

Honestly i'm new in this topic i hope you guys can lead me forward!! Please

Re: sms switch

aanand_44 said:
Hi,

If you want use only one relay for alarm purpose you can use pic16f688. in your project you have to use one GSM MoDEM for SMS receiving purpose. There are so many GSM modems are available in at various cost. then if you are deginner in PIC means go with CCS compiler. it will easy configure uart and port i/o. if you want circuit diagram 7 code,please ask me. I wil help you.

Anand

Hi.. i need a sample ckt to whcih can be controlled by sms. i have pic16f877a, benq m23 and im using MikroC as the code editor and proteus for the hardware.

My project is about controlling the system with SMS. I have a little knowledge in programming PIC.

Perhaps you can send me a sample program in which when i text "ON" the LED will light and "OFF", it will goes off. I just need a sample program which I can refer off. Hope you can help me.. Thanx

sms controlled switch

sms control circuit diagram

can anyone pls help me to get the circuit diagram of the sms controller using Nokia 3310..pls its urgent!!

hi.... I'm doing a project based on gsm..... I want send and receive sms using pic microcontroller 16F877A.. Mikroc is the software am using.. Pls send source code for this...

I tried to do the SMS Controller project.I used ATMEGA32 with Wavecom Supreme10 Modem & Codevision AVR Compiler. My problem is I can send AT command from MCU to PC Hyper Term & it works. I give reply typing on the hyperterminal which should be given by MODEM. Seperately Modem also works with Hyper term of PC. But MCU & Modem does not respond together. I dont know why.Can any body help?

mushu_mist said:
I tried to do the SMS Controller project.I used ATMEGA32 with Wavecom Supreme10 Modem & Codevision AVR Compiler. My problem is I can send AT command from MCU to PC Hyper Term & it works. I give reply typing on the hyperterminal which should be given by MODEM. Seperately Modem also works with Hyper term of PC. But MCU & Modem does not respond together. I dont know why.Can any body help?

Check the baud rate

check the stop bit and other settings.

Try swapping rx, tx lines (i.e. connect the tx line of micro to rx line of modem and vice versa)

Comeup with the results

Nandhu

Re: cell phone controlled switch

hi ananand ..
i too need to make this same project.i need to control more than 1 switch. but i dont know any thing abt getting this done...

Hi,
Please refer the circuit. then Please let me know which type of modem your going to use. Then i will send u coding details.

Anand

---------- Post added at 22:24 ---------- Previous post was at 22:22 ----------

hi ananand ..
i too need to make this same project.i need to control more than 1 switch. but i dont know any thing abt getting this done....
so pls help me..i need to do this as my main project...

Hi,
Please refer the circuit. then Please let me know which type of modem your going to use. Then i will send u coding details.

Anand

No. I tried all the combination but same result.

Re: cell phone controlled switch

hi anand.
In your opinion which is the easiest one to program and the one that is cheaply available. is sim 300 modem good.

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back