Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

mobile communication project on matlab

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CDMA project on FPGA

hey buddy wats ur name?
he is fclty of B.E. electronics,G.C.E.T...
u sud know him...
u sud do matlab prob. by urself,u will learn a lot & u r M.E. student,u can do it easily,man...
i hv complete my project in span of 6 month,1st unstand code,they r hard to understand,but it is nothing in field of communication...
okay by d way m atteching final code of matlab & .mdl file of project...
see d 2nd page of this community,i have alreay uploaded my project report,vary earlier for u...

dear mr.han00ooi am a BE avionics student and for completion of my degree i need your help regading your project i am unable to access
Part 1 : introduction to :Spread spectrum,FPGA spartan-3 & VHDL
Part 2 Tx
Rx

maybe u can kindly send me on my email ID
darelingevil@gmail.com

I ll be highly grateful

Added after 6 minutes:

can anyone guide me how to contact mr.han00oo

mr.ronak shah
i have looked at your work its phenomenal i have a project of implementation of cdma on FPGA platform for completion of my BE degree i need some more help regarding choosing of FPGA ki do i need RF module on it also?

CDMA project on FPGA

thank u very very much ronak can u give me your mob no so i have some question so i can talk u directly. my mail id is aapatel374@yahoo.co.in.

on i dont know about any rf module...
search on net...u will get...
xilinx,altera,lattice semi. company giv u fine option as you choice...but there simulators are not free of cost...so,u may choose ur chip accord. which u have simulator...
u may use lattice cpld imach4000's lc4124v...
is good,if u have lattice simulator...

sorry,friend it's my mistake. it's imach4000's lc4128v....

thanx ronak for your reply but i have gone for spartan 3A kit just like you
i need to ask some more uestions from you although i have gone over your report again and again still there are certain ambiguities like during implementation phase did u never use system generator and some more questions
kindly reply me i am eagerly waiting

Re: cdma project

plz help me.

ur project has caught my interest and i really wanna implement it.

could u please give me a detailed description of the project. i would be gratefull to you !!

email--- jitenderpal@in.com

Hi,

Its possible to implement power management in 3G bts.using FPGA or any other method to designing a good power management 3G BTS. Plz advise.. I am to do project on that ..

indianece said:
Hi,

Its possible to implement power management in 3G bts.using FPGA or any other method to designing a good power management 3G BTS. Plz advise.. I am to do project on that ..

Hi,
How r u?

han00oo said:
hi every1 i've just finished CDMA project on FPGA boards the design is from A-to-Z DIGITAL even the summation process if any1 interested i can give a hand...,

hi Han00oo

how do you implemented Despreading and integrator functions in FPGA.
I want to same type of project for WCDMA, please provide details.

make model file by simulink.
convert it to .hdl or .v .
that directly converts intigration ,differtn or such kind of simulink math tool block.
matlab 7.01 or above version of it only has simulink hdl coder.

Re: spectrum analyzer project fpga

han00oo said:
here am gonna start posting more details about my project for any1 interested in CDMA

Part 1 : introduction to :Spread spectrum,FPGA spartan-3 & VHDL

& i'll continue next parts in next posts -isa-

where are the details ..... cant we see them anymore ................. can you reupload them please................!!!

han00oo said:
hi every1 i've just finished CDMA project on FPGA boards the design is from A-to-Z DIGITAL even the summation process if any1 interested i can give a hand...,

Sir, i saw some of your posts. They are very interesting, and the project of "implementation of CDMA on FPGA using VHDL" is very nice. I am a communication and electronic engineering student. For my final project i like to do something like this project. So i kindly request your help.

Hi frnds, I'm Looking for Communication project that could be implemented on FPGA> I m beginner in fpga so still not sure how i shud got about..
I have interest in wimax field, mobile communication, may be can i get some inputs from you so that i can do somethg good....
You may reach to me on rimemon@syr.edu

a very interesting topic is being discussed.

I am also graduate student and doing Master in wireless communication.
I have a lot of interest in FPGAs. Is there any topic of wireless communication which i can choose for graduate thesis. I also want to use FPGA kit in my thesis.
My plan is to first simulate my thesis in Matlab and then implement in FPGA. i am having Xilinx 3E starter kit

ur suggestions are required for topic

hey friend...can u help to do my final project on mobile communication using matlab..?or when i c ur project ...somewhat its similar type wirh what i deal with so can u guide me also on ur project....just one of the 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.