Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

mms sending through microcontroller automatically?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonil

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
plz can nayone help me about sending mms using microcontroller automaticaly..?
i thougt a project that sends mms automatically from 1 mobile to another using microcontroller. it should be time based....
explaining more about this that it takes a pic than send it alredy defined cell fone number.It sends at after 15 or 20 minuts different mms to the other one. another thing that this proces will continue till the controller not want to stop...??????:?:

hi
see this link
**broken link removed**

thanks but is not enough for me to work on this project, i want more ...! can u help me further plz

dont use sms or short hand typing skills in this forum... type the complete words by spending few more seconds. this is the last warning and further posts and thread of yours will be deleted without informing you if continued

Last edited by a moderator:

Status
Not open for further replies.