Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Missing CA3086 in Proteus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nerdie

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am trying to design an amplifier by using CA3086 npn transistor and simulate it in proteus, but this transistor model does not exist in its library. Do you know where I can find it and add to library , because only related other models are the ones with MOSFETs.

CA3086 is an obsolete part, the SPICE model is however still available at Intersil **broken link removed**

Thanks, anyway just creating an ideal differential pair myself in proteus : /

the model has only 3 legs, shouldn`t it have more than 3 or should I put 2 models next to eachother?

CA3086 has three transistors with individual BCE pins and one couple that has the emitters connected together.
The model you have is for a single transistor, you can either make the transistor and place it in the schematic as many times as you want or you can make the original case, the result will be the same for simulation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back