Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Mirror image printing of Layout from PDF on HP laser printer

Status
Not open for further replies.

mvs sarma

Advanced Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
mirror pdf

I request for a suggestion to print an artwork as a mirror image using HP1020 or 1018 laser printer. The original artwork is on PDF.
Please help me suggesting an easy way.

Thanks
Sarma

pdf mirror image

I dont know about the said HP printer in special, but HP postscript drivers have generally a mirror option. That's how I usually did mirrored printouts with a 2200 printer.

mvs sarma

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
pdf mirror

FvM said:
I dont know about the said HP printer in special, but HP postscript drivers have generally a mirror option. That's how I usually did mirrored printouts with a 2200 printer.

Thanks FvM. I may have to examine whether postscript drivers are avaialable with the said printers. Thanks for the lead.

Sarma

mirror image pdf

Dear FvM,
Perhaps you are right in suggesting postscript.
I am able to use a PDF creator ansd it works like a printer but creates a PDF file. While doing this, I could get the adv options, where Mirror is indicated . Thus I got clue from your sugestion. Than you verymuch please.
Regards
Sarma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back