Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Minutiae extraction codes in MATLAB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oge

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
matlab minutiae extraction

Hello all,

Good day.
Please could you be so kind as to help me with the MATLAB codes for minutiae extraction of scanned fingerprint images?
Thank you.

Regards,
Oge

Minutiae matching codes in MATLAB

i doing a project on fingerprint recognition system. i have done minutiea extraction using crossing number. featutre table consist of x-cordinate, y-cordinate and type of minutiea. using this how to perform matching. can u give me some sample matching code.

Hi.. can anyone please provide me the matlab code for fingerprint minutiae extraction using crossing number concept???
Thanks in advance....
plz help me ASAP

Re: Minutiae matching codes in MATLAB

i doing a project on fingerprint recognition system. i have done minutiea extraction using crossing number. featutre table consist of x-cordinate, y-cordinate and type of minutiea. using this how to perform matching. can u give me some sample matching code.

Hi yaar it would be grateful of you if you could help us with the code of minutiae extraction and mail it to me at akshaysharma.juit@gmail.com
thnxx

Re: matlab minutiae extraction

visit link **broken link removed**....
here download the zip folder and run loadimage.m in source folder..
then run start_gui_single and you can get the results for various functions for an image u will upload.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back