Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Ming 315MHz RF circuits

Status
Not open for further replies.

labba

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi ...

I was looking for a Simple RF TX AND RX and most of the search i was shown the Ming module TX-99 and RE-99

I don't like modules and i would like to build my own RX and TX like Ming module
so i searched a lil and i found that there is an already existing RF circuits Ming Schem but they are incomplete .. some CAP and L values are missing and the kind
of transistor that was used..

if can some one please show us all how to calc those values for 300MHz TX and RX
of please show me a RF circuits of TX and RX that is that easy to use like the ming
module..

I allso put and attachment of the module and the schems..
The Web site :
**broken link removed**

The TX schem :
**broken link removed**

The RX schem :
**broken link removed**

I'm sure that this will solve allot of ppl the problems of all beginers...

Best to you all ,

LaBBa .

Hi. Can you tell me wath is marking code on trazsitorson receiver and trasmitter and value on capacitor paralell on C7, markin kode on L1 an L2 on receiver?

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back