Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

MIMO SC-FDMA of 3GPP LTE

Status
Not open for further replies.

kongfuzi

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi all!
It is well-known that 3GPP LTE standard adopts MIMO transmission for downlink OFDMA, but MIMO also can be used in conjunction with SC-FDMA for uplink transmission.
I want to know wheather 3GPP LTE standard have adopted MIMO for SC-FDMA.
If it is, where can i find the standard Document or which one include it.
thanks!

wireless.newbie said:
It seems it only supports SIMO in UL
Yes ,thanks
I have got it.
The standards only support MU-MIMO(VMIMO) now ,it is SIMO essentially .

hi. you can visit the web 3gpp oranization to get that information. SC-SDMA standard is adopted on LTE uplink to reduce PAPR which is issue in OFMA. LTE adopted SC-SDMA MIMO with 1x2 configuration this mean that 1 antenna at terminal and 2 antenna at base-station.
I have some document and also the sumilating program about it by matlac. If you need it, I can send it via mail. pls let me know your email address.

Reactions: shovik

shovik

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Thank you very much!
my email: ge_106@163.com

Hi, I am currently working on MIMO SC-FDMA. If you can send me the MIMO SC-FDMA documents and matlab coding it would be of great help for me. I have trying it for more than two months, still I am not able to complete it. Can you Help me.

Thank You,
Regards,

Babu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back