Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Micrrostrip antena patch panel 2,4 Ghz Polarzation Circular.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harys Zhendykiawan

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello Brother
I have a problem with my antenna design.
I have designed the microstrip patch antenna panel with meandering method with a frequency of 2.4 GHz and has a circular polarization.
but from my antenna design does not appear circular polarization.
for Return Loss value -20dB and VSWR value 1.2
I'm confused is how to make my antenna design has a circular polarization?
Can anyone help with my antenna design is how to keep my antenna having circular polarization ..
My antenna design using HFSS 13..

Please I need help for my antenna design.
Thank you very much.

go to the result / far field / axial ratio and saw it your radiation direction or see polarization ratio RHCP or LHCP one of then should be more than zero

thanks ferdows but my design is not yield but produces circular polarization linear polaradiasi ..
I've read how to make a microstrip antenna with polarasasi but always the result of linear polarization. probably because the location of the slot or meandernya that make can not form a circular polarization
whether ferdows pleased to see my design? ferdows might have any suggestions or ideas for my antenna input.
because I was confused with my designs.
I am using HFSS 13 ..

if your design has a linear polarization across the slot, you should have linear polarization in bore-sight in the design frequency. but, it is not possible to have linear polarization at every direction and frequency. in other words,in some directions the ratio of copol to xpol components (AR) of the E-field may be equal to, less then or greater than unity. and you will have undesired polarizations. Hence, we are restricted in an AR bandwidth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back