Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Microwave EDA softwares

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think ADS has got lots of features for microwave design..

For system design, especially under some stardards,ADS is better.

what about Cadence spectrue RF ?
Have any body used it?

Wow... a lot of EDA soft guru's here :)

Please forgive me for a stupid question... where I can get a copy of one of these softwares for free ??? I am just a ham radio amateur and try to design few microstrip filters for my microwave equipment...

I already post another thread, maybe someone will help me
If anyone has a FTP I will apreciate very very much...

Even an old old (floppy) version please !...

Eddy,

Why not try e.g. Ansoft Designer SV (student version) ?
It is free! And a lot of simulations can be done with that!
**broken link removed**

Also MWO 30 days free trial is available at
www.appwave.com

u have the licensed version of HFSS 9.0 or free one??

ADS(Advanced Design System) is best software for designing MMIC & rf ICs

for me i always say cst is best for 3d geometry that is more friendly and simple to teach it,ansoft designer prefectly for ebg,pbg,metamaterials,HIMS,hfss faster than cst but huge memory,xfdtd is the most accurate with cst but so slowly than cst

ADS (Advance Design systems) from Agilent is one of the best software for designing RF

Hi.ADS(Advanced Design System) is the best software.I`m using it now and it`s very good for high frequency works
Best Regards

sure ADS is great , but it has many features so u need to master it and read the documents
the documentation of agilent is the best i have seen

khouly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back