Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Microstrip Transmission lines. Need some Clarifications

Status
Not open for further replies.

LTR

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Microstrip Transmission lines .. need some Clarifications

Hi every one ,
I found lot of RF circuits that include Microstrips Lines , but i am asking how does the designer do to determine those values and parameters (of such MLIN) ? can someone give me some explanations .
thank you ,

rectifier245.jpg

Re: Microstrip Transmission lines .. need some Clarifications

Microstrip lines are same as other transmission lines like waveguide and coaxial cables. So transmission line theory is the pre-request before starting design process. In Microstrip lines it is the length of line which defines your components like inductor capacitor etc. ADS and other softwares can be sued to assist the design process. Best way is if you know the Transmission Line Theory to start with tutorials available on youtube or examples found in literature

Reactions: LTR

LTR

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Re: Microstrip Transmission lines .. need some Clarifications

Thank you very much ,
i will figure out some tutorials and start with them ,
if you have any good links please send em to me
thank you once again :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com