Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

microstrip patch PHASED ARRAY ANTENNA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

asad188

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
PHASED ARRAY ANTENNA!

i hav to design the phased array antenna and im stuck at uniting the array elements, without uniting im getting four different radiation patterns of elements but after uniting everything vanishes...can anyone help PLZZZZ

Re: PHASED ARRAY ANTENNA!

I am not sure about HFSS project settings. But you can take a look on results from equivalent model simulated with Method of Moment using EMC Studio.

i have the software verification tool, but the problem is with the design parameters i guess..can you plz help with tht? like feeding machenism you hav used and the feed line resistance etc.

PHASED ARRAY ANTENNA!

I have used just 1V Voltage Source with 50 Ohm load placed directly between bottom layer and array in the same position like you had in HFSS model.

im getting the polar plots same as urs but the radition pattern isnt right :(

did u check your reflection coefficient and the power dividing network.if u can post a picture of your structure i can surely help you!,

Sajid Mohammed.

coefficents are i guess correct (checked on width calculation thingi)..structure as in orientation of the patches?

Status
Not open for further replies.