Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

MicroStrip patch antenna worked at 60 Ghz

Status
Not open for further replies.

mirou

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,
Me too i need to learn how to realize a Micro strip Patch antenna which worked at 60 GHz...
Any body can help me ?
i have one but with a bad result of resonance.

Attachments

• Antenne_micro_simple.rar
    38.1 KB · Views: 89

Posting a design drawing and impedance plot would give you the chance to get answers from RF experts that either don't use HFSS or find it inconvenient to open a HFSS design for answering a possibly simple question.

Posting a design drawing and impedance plot would give you the chance to get answers from RF experts that either don't use HFSS or find it inconvenient to open a HFSS design for answering a possibly simple question.

I don't understand can you help me ??
i Need a file of Hfss , the subject is : MicroStrip Patch antenna 60 GHz

It is very simple just open google and type your problem you will find many links and tutorials which will step by step guide you to make an antenna.
Once it is done then simulate it and if you have any issue then ask about it as to ask for it

Dear Nomigoraya

Yes i know that i can find many things in internet but you, you can help me ?
You can give me a hfss file of Microstrip Patch antenna which worked in 60GHZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back