Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

microstrip patch adaptive antenna array simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

madhoc

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i want to simulate a 3×3 planar adaptive microstrip patch antenna array. which is the best commercially availabe simulator? will be grateful.
madd.

What do you mean by "adaptive?"
Independent phase and amplitude control for each patch? Or something else?

Sorry for taking long.
'adaptive' means that the radiation pattern varies according to the envoronmental transmission conditions. This will include both phase and amplitude control.

I am also waiting for the response to the simulator for microstrip patch adaptive antenna array...Thanks

Hi:

From what I see, the "adaptive" you discussed here is more for the excitations and terminations of the ports for a phased array. You just use a simulator to simulate the N by N array with N by N ports. Then, you can change the excitations and terminations at the ports to control the beaming and patterns.

Best regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back