Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

microstrip antenna with air gap design

Status
Not open for further replies.

terrycool

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Pls, forum members i recently came across a paper online on how to optimize rectangular microstrip antenna using air gap technique. I have tried for more than two weeks without ant success, the design is in two phases. the first one is without air gap which i have uploaded the HFSS design here while i have no idea on how to design the second phase (ie with air gap).Iam very excited for your help.

Attachments

• first.rar
    34.6 KB · Views: 66
  • project.ppt
    207 KB · Views: 91

hi terrycool,
please state your specific question in order others to help. your question is too general.

i dont have experience in HFSS. i have only dealt with ADS and CST before.

thanks very much sir for your concern, i have read the book and it added my knowledge greatly. my main concern is the use of the software. this are my parameters; W=42mm, L=40mm, h=1.6mm, mt=0.07, feed position = 21,8.93,0 edge impedance = 120.11.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back