Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Microsoft Teams cant use camera

Status
Not open for further replies.

cupoftea

Advanced Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,
I had a Microsoft Teams interview yesterday and the Acer Aspire 3 laptop (windows 10) camera wouldnt work. When i clicked it , it said "camera not available".

At first When i clicked the "join meeting" button, it offered me to open the Microsoft Teams application, so i did that.

However, when the interview had finished, i actually found that when i clicked the button that offered the "browser" option, then i was able to get the camera working....and the interviewee
was still in his office, and so i got through to him for a bit...with the camera working

Do you know whats wrong here....?

When using my laptop cam, I recall seeing an alert (or maybe a settings option) asking if I want such-and-such application to control the cam. Maybe it was Skype, maybe Zoom. Or maybe it was the mic.

Anyway there's a chance your cam expects to be controlled by one program, and is quirky under another program.

Status
Not open for further replies.