Status
Not open for further replies.

sharma46

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
what is difference between Cmos TTl technology used?why does v in P89v51 in means vaccum tube version?
what is vaccum tube version?

I'd imagine the vacuum tube version could fit on the back of an articulated lorry at a squeeze...

Let's assume the V does not stand for Valve version, don't trust everything you're told I'm sure you're able to find out all about CMOS and TTL technology on the internet. That's not a question to ask of a forum, really.

Thanks for your valueable suggestion sir......if you find this question was wastage of your time you could have skipped to other question which are worth discussing...

- - - Updated - - -

THANKS FOR YOUR VALUEABLE SUGGESTION SIR......IF YOU FIND THIS QUESTION WAS WASTAGE OF YOUR TIME YOU COULD HAVE SKIPPED TO OTHER QUESTION WHICH ARE WORTH DISCUSSING...

- - - Updated - - -

WHAT MY POINT OF PUTTING THIS QUESTION HERE WAS TO FIND A RELEVANT AND WHAT OTHERS REALLY HAVE THEIR WRITE UP IN THEIR TERMS....

I don't know what the V in p89V51 stands for but manufacturers have their own reasons for picking certain letters to mean certain things. "V" could be a low voltage version, for example, but it could also be because the previous version was "U" - it usually doesn't really matter.

Keith.

Hi,

The V in P89V51 identify a speed enhanced version of P89C51 series that have a selectable 12/6 clock cpu cycle (2 time faster of standard 12 cycle/clock 8051)

Status
Not open for further replies.