Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Microcontroller

Status
Not open for further replies.
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I need a help for coding in microcontroller , control light brightness by the help of pulse width modulation

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-04-19-11-46-55-59_4fadab2a4c1f7231230882a00b62ad3f.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-04-19-11-46-55-59_4fadab2a4c1f7231230882a00b62ad3f.jpg
    194.8 KB · Views: 182

No problem. My rate for doing other people’s homework is US$200/hr.

In addition, if you are somehow able to graduate and actually get hired, despite the fact that you’ve had other people do your work for you, I will get 20% of your first year’s salary.

Did your lecturer explain PWM to you?
Do you know the communication protocol for the LCD (I assume it is 4- or 8-bit parallel given the block diagram)? If so have you looked at either the C user guide to see if it already has a library funciton that does this part for you, or have you looked at the LCD data sheet to understand how to initialise it and then write to it?
Has the lecturer explained the ADC module to you?
Also have you learned about timers?
I'll bet the lecturer has either mentioned all of these things or is expecting you to do a bit of research yourself (i.e read the data sheet fr the PIC - this can be a bit tricky at the start but you need to ask specific questions, not just 'do my thinking and work for me') - that is what you will be doing in the 'real world' when you finish.
Susan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back