Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

microcontroller with LCD interface

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahgu

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
splc320a

Is there a chip out there that can interface 320x240x8 without using a fpga? With a lot of GPIO too. thanks
Ahgu

microcontroller to lcd

take a look at msp430 family from TI

lcd interface to micro controller

i want to begin microcontrollers and i dont know
where to start.please help me do so
what book do you personally prefer
thank you :wink:

microcontroller and lcd

eemapir said:
i want to begin microcontrollers and i dont know
where to start.please help me do so
what book do you personally prefer
thank you :wink:

--------------------------------------
You can visit: http;//www.microcontroller.com site. I think it's useful for you!
:D

begin microcontroller

Take a look at: https://developer.intel.com/design/pca/prodbref/252780.htm

Low power, high performance 32-bit Intel XScale® core-based CPU (200, 300 and 400 MHz)
Low Power and Turbo modes enables enhanced optimal battery life

32 KB data and 32 KB instruction caches
2 KB Mini data cache for streaming data
Support for 2.5 and 3.3V memories

Integrated Memory and PCMCIA/Compact Flash Controller with 100 MHz Memory Bus, 16-bit or 32-bit ROM/Flash/SRAM (six banks), 16-bit or 32-bit SDRAM, SMROM (four banks), as well as PCMCIA and Compact Flash for added functionality and expandability

System Control Module includes 17 dedicated general-purpose interruptible I/O ports, real-time clock, watchdog and interval timers, power management controller, interrupt controller, reset controller, and two on-chip oscillators

Peripheral Control Module offers 16 channel configurable DMA controller, integrated LCD controller with unique DMA for fast color screen support, Bluetooth** I/F, serial ports including IrDA, I2C, I2S, AC97, three UARTs(1 Full H/W flow control), SPI and enhanced SSP, USB end point interface, and MMC/SD Card Support for expandable memory and I/O functionality

microcontroller und lcd

ATMega128 from ATMEL

lcd interface ti microcontroller

the intel chip is nice, but they are all BGA, How can I solder BGA with hakko hot air, metcal solder, tools for TQFP.
And do you know the price?

Status
Not open for further replies.