Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Microcontroller presentation material

Status
Not open for further replies.

twinsen

Full Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
presentation on microcontroller

Hi all

We would like to give a microcontroller introduction at our radio club. We were thinking of either the PIC or 8051 micro as a start.

The idea would be to give a short intro and then get into making a small development board and then get into the programming of the micro.

The reason for choosing the micro's above are easy availability, low cost and free development tools.

What I am looking for though are any nice slides or presentation material on either of these micros. Yes I know I could do them myself but hey...if someone has already done it and willing to share....why? :-D

microcontroller presentation

Hello, twinsen

Re. your inquiris, I'd like to introduce some linx below.
First, about 8051, as you know the original one is INTEL so you can get original docs from https://www.intel.com/design/MCS51/docs_mcs51.htm

Sencond, for tech docs and tools etc, please check below linx, you can get numorous information here **broken link removed**
Not only for 8051, they treat so many MCUs.

I hope it can be a help.
Good luck.
:roll:

presentation for microcontroller

Hi,

Have you read that:

What I am looking for though are any nice slides or presentation material

Bye.

microcontroller material

You can probably find somthing about PIC i Everyday Pratical Electronic magazines. They write a lot of articles about PIC's for beginners. The have also made a development board for PIC. You can serch for EPE on this site.

mikroelektronika 8051 presentation

Maybe you can use the first chapters of this book: **broken link removed**

ou can also find it in pdf format here: **broken link removed**

material of microcontroller

you can find a very good material for 8051 at
www.8052.com

microcnotroller presentation

here is a link of the Microchip Masters conference 2003
**broken link removed**
There under the link download are all of the presentation materials. all are focused on pic micros and their practical designing. hope it will be useful :)

Status
Not open for further replies.