Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

microcontroller codinghelp needed - 8052

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deepak aagri

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
coding for microcontroller

Dear sir,
I am Deepak kumar from birla institute.
This mail is regarding about ‘
“ 8052 microcontroller machine language coding” . I am working on a device that
will work using microcontroller coding.
The device will perform following functions :
1. Display input and output on LCD display
2. Display any character or string inserted while executing the code(max length of string upto 300 characters.Ex-in phone message we can up &down or left& right to message ).
3. Perform basic arithmetic operations(+,-,*,/) at the same time displaying results according to the input given.

I will be very gratefull if you help me about the details(coding and instructions) about the above mentioned subject.
Seeking for an early reply.

Regards

Depak kumar aagri.

microcontroller coding

Hello Deepak!
First of all check out www.8052.com its a wonderful site for beginners.
Tell me if you have an ATkeyboard connected to your 8052 or just a numeric keypad that is do you wish to display only numbers using a numeric keypad or letters as well as numbers using an ATKeyboard.
If im not mistaken there's a code for a 8052 based calculator on 8052.com check that out there's some basic coding for LCD too so do a little search and then tell us what can we do more for you
Good Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.