Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Microchip's PRO MATE II

Status
Not open for further replies.

traxonja

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
promateii schematic

Hello,

Is there any way to build a basic part of the PRO MATE II programmer, because I want to program HCS KEEYLOQ devices. If not, how can I program these little ones?

There is a way of writing a "program" routine in, lets say, PIC16f84a so I could program the HCS with PIC. I don't want to do that, because PRO MATE II is supported by MPLAB IDE (I am using v6.50) and there are visual tools for PRO MATE II (which I didn't find for download yet).

Anyway how can I program these? I don't want to buy development tools from microchip because they do not deliver in my country.

Best regards,
Trax

This document will help you to build
stand alone programmer for Keeloq.
See AN217 from Microchip
file 00217a.pdf :D

traxonja said:
Hello,

Anyway how can I program these? I don't want to buy development tools from microchip because they do not deliver in my country.

Best regards,
Trax

can't you go on a courier service like DHL, ABX, TNT or something like that?

another reason is the price of the device, and there would be a price for delivery which is probably the same as the device's price.

for keeloq use KEELOQ Evaluation Kit II , download manual and build this kit ( using schematic in manual ) , no needed Pro MATE

The country is: Bosnia and Herzegovina. Anyway, why buy it when I can make it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back