Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Micro-controller wioth RF module:

Status
Not open for further replies.

karan123

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I want to interface Simple RF ASK Module with Micro controller at both Receiver and transmitter side for sending Data.

Can any body guide me, Data in and Data out connected to which pin of micro controller?

I don't want to chose HT12D/HT12E decoder.

--
Thanks
Karan

Thanks for link

But I don't want to chose HT12D/HT12E decoder.

karan

You need to send serial data to the Tx and the same will be delivered out of the module RX. Thaz it. In your case just replace the HT12 with micro and program the same to do the task. Cheers

It is advised to use manchester encoding to get proper results. If you dont want to use ht chips, you can do it in the micro itself

Nandhu

Hi,

how to implement that?

I don't have any idea about manchester encoding ?

Any Example Code?

--
Karan

Which controller and compiler you are using?

Nandhu

Hi,

I can you 8051 with Keil or

PIC18F4520 with MPLAB C18

--

Thanks
karan

Look at this

**broken link removed**

Nandhu

You will never find sample source code. These cheap modules (specifically the receiver module) don't work when connected directly to an 89C51. (read the spec sheets for the MCU and the receiver) I chose to do it with an avr instead.

Read my post in the above link. It may give you some ideas on how to accomplish this task.

Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back